- by Hard Reset
Nokia Lumia 520 hard resetIf your phone is unresponsive, frozen, press and hold both the Volume down and the Power keys for 15 seconds. All data will be lost!
If nothing helps as a last resort you can reset clear your Nokia Lumia 520 forgotten password by using hardware reset:
Nokia Lumia 520 hard reset Windows Phone 71. Turn off your Lumia 520 phone.
2. Press and hold the Volume down and Camera keys.
3. Press and hold the Power key.
4. When you feel the phone vibrates, release the power key, but keep pressing the volume down and camera keys, until the phone reboots. All data will be lost!
Nokia Lumia 520 hard reset Windows Phone 8
1. Turn the power Off.
2. Press and hold the Volume down and connect the charger, you will see an exclamation mark (!) on the screen.
Then press the keys in this exact order:
1. Volume up
2. Volume down
4. Volume down
The phone will reset and restart. Please note this may take a few minutes.
All data will be lost!
- On the Start screen, tap .
- Tap Settings > about phone.
- Tap reset your phone, and then tap yes.