Huawei Ascend G300 hard reset using buttons
1. Turn off your Huawei G300 Android smartphone.
2. Press and hold Volume UP and POWER on the phone. Keep pressing these two buttons until recovery screen appears.
3. Select Factory reset /wipe data. (scroll down with VOL down.)
4. Select with power.
5. Scroll down to Yes -- delete all user data. Press power to confirm.
After all is done press power to reboot system now.
After data wipe has completed you are done.
reset U8815 using menu optionIf your phone is responding to screen input, then open Settings from the Applications menu. Tap Backup & reset > Factory data reset; click Reset phone and then Erase everything to format your phone.
older Android firmware
1. On the Settings screen, touch Privacy > Factory data reset.
2. When prompted, touch Reset phone, and then touch Erase everything. The
mobile phone resets the settings to the original factory settings, and then restarts.
Unlocking Your Mobile Phone If You Forget the Screen Lock Pattern
If you have already created a Google account, you can unlock your mobile phone
using the following methods.
• After you have entered the wrong sequence five times, a Forgot pattern? button
will appear. Touch this button to enter the Google account interface. After you have
entered your Google account password, you will be able to reset the unlock pattern.
• After you have entered the wrong pattern twenty times, you will be taken directly to
the Google account interface. After you have entered your Google account
password, you will be able to reset the unlock pattern.