ZTE Zinger hard reset
You can reset your ZTE device password after power on: input *983*987# in emergency dial-up pad. Select Erase everything. It will restore factory settings and your personal data will be erased.Using the Hard Reset aka Factory Reset using the device's buttons.
1. Turn off your ZTE Zinger.
2. Press Volume UP + POWER ON.
3. Android Recovery menu should come up.
4. In the recovery menu select wipe data factory reset with Volume button. Press power to confirm.
5. Select highlight Yes-- erase delete all data press power to confirm.
After hard reset completed, select reboot system now! All data will be lost!
If you perform a Hard Reset, all user applications, user data and DRM licenses will be deleted. Please remember to backup any important data before performing a Hard Reset.
ZTE Zinger hard reset from menuOr if your phone is responding to screen input, then open Settings from the Applications menu. Tap Backup & reset > Factory data reset, click Reset phone and then Erase everything to format your phone.
To reset the ZTE Zinger device from time to time for optimum performance, power off the device and remove the battery. Reinsert it and turn on your Andorid phone.