ZTE Kis II Max Plus hard reset using the emergency dial
You can reset your ZTE device's password: Turn off your phone, then turn it on. Select emergency dial. Input *983*987# in emergency dial-up pad. It will restore factory settings and your personal data will be erased.
ZTE Kis II Max Plus hard reset using the buttonsZTE Kis II Max Plus Andorid recovery menu hard reset using keys:
- Turn ZTE KIS 2 off.
- Press and hold volume up + power on and choose wipe data/factory reset with Volume key (power to confirm).
- Select highlight Yes -- erase delete all data press power to confirm.
- After done select reboot system now. All data will be lost!
- Reset T-mobile Kis II Max Plus android phone.
- From the Home screen, press the Menu Key and touch Settings.
- Touch the Backup & reset
- Touch Factory data reset.
- Touch Reset phone.
- Touch Erase everything. All data will be lost!