ZTE Grand X IN hard reset using the emergency dial reset code
You can reset your ZTE device's password after power on: input *983*987# in emergency dial-up pad. Select Erase everything. It will restore factory settings and your personal data will be erased.
ZTE Grand X IN hard reset Android recovery menuEnter into recovery menu by using the following key combination.
- Turn your ZTE android phone off.
- Press and hold Volume DOWN + POWER keys together.
- When you see the android robot press Volume UP and press POWER for a moment.
- In the menu highlight wipe data / factory reset using the volume down key
- Press power to the next screen
- highlight again Yes -- delete all user data
- press power to confirm hard reset the device. All data will be wiped out.
or if your screen is responding to input
If your phone is responding to screen input, then open Settings from the Applications menu. Tap Backup & reset > Factory data reset click Reset phone and then Erase everything to format your phone.