ZTE Blade Super hard reset - This phone Also know as ZTE Grand X Pro or ZTE Blade SSave everything. Back up your data first. Remove unlock pattern remove password on your ZTE Blade Super Android phone (Telenor Blade Super)
You can reset your ZTE device password or remove unlock pattern, after power on: input *983*987# in emergency dial-up pad. Select Erase everything. It will restore factory settings and your personal data will be erased.
or another way through the recovery menu
1. Press and hold both Volume UP and the power buttons together for about 10 seconds.
2. When you see the Android robot press power shortly.
3. In Android system recovery menu highlight Wipe data / Factory reset using Volume DOWN key.
4. Press Volume UP to confirm. (or power to confirm)
5. Use Volume down again and highlight Yes -- delete all user data and confirm using Volume UP.
6. After it finishes wiping data press Volume UP to reboot system now.
All data will be deleted!
ZTE Blade Super hard reset from menuOr if your phone is responding to screen input, then open Settings from the Applications menu. Tap Backup & reset > Factory data reset, click Reset phone and then Erase everything to format your phone.
To reset the ZTE Blade Super device from time to time for optimum performance, power off the device and remove the battery. Reinsert it and turn on your Andorid phone.