ZTE Blade S6 hard resetsave everything. Back up your data. Remove unlock pattern remove password on your ZTE Blade S6 Android phone
You can reset your ZTE device password or unlock pattern after power on: input *983*987# in emergency dial-up pad. Select Erase everything. It will restore factory settings and your personal data will be erased.
1. Press and hold both Volume UP and the power buttons together for about 10 seconds.
2. When you see the Android robot press power shortly.
3. In Android system recovery menu highlight Wipe data / Factory reset using Volume DOWN key.
4. Press Volume UP to confirm. (or power to confirm)
5. Use Volume down again and highlight Yes -- delete all user data and confirm using Volume UP.
6. After it finishes wiping data press Volume UP to reboot system now.
All data will be deleted!
ZTE Blade S6 hard reset from menuOr if your phone is responding to screen input, then open Settings from the Applications menu. Tap Backup & reset > Factory data reset, click Reset phone and then Erase everything to format your phone.
To reset the ZTE Blade S6 device from time to time for optimum performance, power off the device and remove the battery. Reinsert it and turn on your Andorid phone.