ZTE Blade Q hard reset
You can reset your ZTE device's password after power on: input *983*987# in emergency dial-up pad. Select Erase everything. It will restore factory settings and your personal data will be erased.
- Turn off your Android ZTE Blad Q phone or pull out battery and reinsert it after a few seconds.
- Press and hold both Volume UP + POWER buttons for about 8-10 sec. until Andorid recovery menu comes up.
- Select Factory reset /wipe data. (scroll down with VOL down.)
- Select with power or Volume UP key
- Scroll down to Yes -- delete all user data. Press power or Vol + to confirm.
After all is done press power to reboot system now.
ZTE Blade Q hard reset from menuOr if your phone is responding to screen input, then open Settings from the Applications menu. Tap Backup & reset > Factory data reset, click Reset phone and then Erase everything to format your phone.
To reset the ZTE Blade Q device from time to time for optimum performance, power off the device and remove the battery. Reinsert it and turn on your Andorid phone.