ZTE Blade L2 hard reset
You can reset your ZTE device's password. After you power on the device: input *983*987# in emergency dial-up pad. Select Erase everything. It will restore factory settings and your personal data will be erased.
or ZTE Blade L2 hard reset using the recovery menu
- Turn off your Android ZTE Blad Q phone.
- Press and hold both Volume UP + POWER buttons for about 8-10 sec. until Andorid recovery menu comes up.
- Select Factory reset /wipe data. (scroll down with VOL down.)
- Select with power or Volume UP key
- Scroll down to Yes -- delete all user data. Press power or Vol + to confirm.
All data will be deleted!
ZTE Blade L2 hard reset from menuOr if your phone is responding to screen input, then open Settings from the Applications menu. Tap Backup & reset > Factory data reset, click Reset phone and then Erase everything to format your phone.
ZTE Blade L2 soft reset or restart the deviceIf the phone hangs or frozen you can restart the device. Altough this phone doesn't have a removeble battery, but you can force reset the device.
To restart the phone press power key for 15 seconds. Soft Reset / restart the ZTE Blade L2 device from time to time for optimum performance.