ZTE Blade3 III hard reset ZTE Blade 3 unlock password1. Turn the phone off.
2. Hold Volume UP key and Power key to enter into recovery mode.
3. Select Factory reset / wipe data with volume down.
4. Confirm: Home key.
5. Reboot system now. Everything will be lost!
ZTE Blade3 III firmware upgrade1. Hold Volume down key and Power key to enter into recovery mode.
(Download update.zip from ZTE website and copy to your sd card root folder)
2. Press Home key to enter into option list. Press Volume down key to choose apply sdcard: update.zip
3. Select update.zip and press Menu key to start upgrade.
4. The upgrade is completed after 1-2 minutes, then the mobile phone automatically reboots.
You can reset your ZTE device's password: Turn off your phone, then turn it on. Select emergency dial. Input *983*987# in emergency dial-up pad. It will restore factory settings and your personal data will be erased.
If your Blade 3 Android 4.0 phone is responding to screen input, then open Settings from the Applications menu. Tap Backup & reset > Factory data reset, click Reset phone and then Erase everything to format your phone.
All data will be lost!