ZTE Atlas W P736 hard reset - Note this may NOT work on original stock firmware
1. Turn off your ZTE P736 Atlas 3.5W
2. Press and hold Volume DOWN and power buttons together.
3. In the Android recovery menu screen select wipe data factory reset with volume down button.
4. Press power to confirm. Select Yes - delete all user data if another option came up.
5. After wipe data select reboot system now.
All data will be deleted!
ZTE P736 reset code
Power on your ZTE Atlas W without mem. card.
Dial emergency and key in the following ZTE Atlas reset code *983*987#.
This reset code will delete the forgotten lock pattern or password on your ZTE Atlas. All data will be deleted permanently! Make sure to back up your data regularly.
Privacy: Reset to Factory Settings
Touch Home Key > Apps> Settings > Privacy > Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything. WARNING: All your personal information and downloaded applications on your phone will be erased after the resetting.