Yarvik TAB310 hard reset
1. Turn your Yarvik tablet off. Connect the charger to a wall outlet and charge the tabet.
2. Press and hold both HOME + POWER on the side of the TAB + the main button on the front side of the tablet for 3 seconds.
3. Release all keys.
4. Press again all the same keys (HOME + POWER + MAIN) for factory reset or if you do not want factory reset then the tablet will boot in normal way in 5 seconds.
5. Wait until the factory reset process finish.
6. After all done the system will Reboot.
Restoring Yarvik TAB310 Factory Data
If you want to restore the factory defaults and delete all other data, please press Menu/System Settings/Privacy/Defaults
If you reset your tablet to its factory settings, all of your personal data stored on the phone, including information about your Google account, any other accounts that you have configured, your system and application settings, and any applications you have installed will be erased. Resetting the tablet does not erase any system updates you
have downloaded. Using the check box provided, you can also select to erase all the data stored on your SD card or on the phone’s internal SD card, which includes files that you have downloaded or copied there, such as music or photos.
1. On the Settings screen, touch Backup and Reset for Factory data reset.
2. When prompted, touch Reset tablet, and then touch Erase everything. The tablet resets the settings to the original factory settings, and then restarts.
Yarvik TAB310 soft reset restart your device
1. Press the power switch and hold down for 7 seconds, the Tablet will be powered off.
2. Press Reset hole at the lower right part of the Tablet, the Tablet will be powered off.
After the tablet switched off you can power on the tablet by pressing the power button.
If you have any problem with yout tablet device, eg. it is frozen or not working properly, you can force power off it by pressing the RESET button on the side of the tab. Use a paper clip or similar tool to push it gently for a few seconds. The Yarvik tablet will turn off.