Resetting Your Yakumo deltaX 5 BT - Soft reset
CAUTION: Resetting will cause unsaved data to be lost.
Resetting your Yakumo deltaX 5 BT is similar to restarting your desktop
computer. It restarts the operating system, but you will lose any unsaved data.
Occasionally, you may need to reset your Yakumo deltaX 5 BT; for example, you should reset:
- After you restore data from your desktop computer.
- When your Yakumo deltaX 5 BT stops responding; in other words, it appears to be “frozen” or “locked up.”
Use the stylus to press the reset button on your Yakumo deltaX 5 BT.
Follow this procedure to restore your Yakumo deltaX 5 BT to the last state when your Yakumo deltaX 5 BT does not respond after being reset.
- Disconnect all cables, including the AC adapter, from your Yakumo deltaX 5 BT.
- Slide the ON/OFF switch to the OFF position.
- Wait for 1 minute and then slide the switch back to the ON position.
- Your Yakumo deltaX 5 BT turns on.
SysInfo provides the following functions:
- Restore your device to the factory default state.
- Automatically lock your device when it turns off.
Tap Settings System SysInfo. The tool consists of these tabs: System, Clean Boot, and AutoLock. They are described as below.
This screen displays the system information.
Clean Boot - Hard reset
Use this function if you want to restore your Yakumo deltaX 5 BT to the factory default state. Restoring factory default state means all data you have entered in RAM, including all files, system settings, and additional programs you have installed, will be erased.
You may not want any accidental touching of the buttons to turn on your device. This can happen when, for example, you put your device in a bag and something else in the bag presses against your device.
This AutoLock feature allows your device to be automatically locked whenever it turns off. Even if your device is accidentally turned on, a message will prompt you to unlock it within 5 seconds. As long as there is no response from you within 5 seconds, the device turns off again. This helps saving battery power