2. Disconnect all cables, including the AC adapter, from your Yakumo delta 200.
3. Stop all running programs by tapping Settings - System tab - Memory icon - Running Programs tab - Stop All.
4. Use the stylus to slide the ON/OFF switch to the OFF (up) position.
5. Wait for 1 minute and then slide the switch back to the ON (down) position.
6. Your Yakumo delta will automatically turn on and prompt you to start the setup wizard.
7. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the setup wizard.
8. Reestablish a. partnership with your desktop computer.
9. You may also want to restore data to your Yakumo delta from your most recent backup file.
NOTE: If the battery completely runs out of power and is not charged in time, you will get the same result as you restore the factory default state.