Yakumo Delta 300 GPS 2L Soft reset
Resetting Your Yakumo delta 300 GPS 2L
CAUTION: Resetting will cause unsaved data to be lost.
Resetting your Yakumo delta 300 GPS 2L is similar to restarting your desktop computer. It restarts the operating system, but you will lose any unsaved data.
Occasionally, you may need to reset your Yakumo delta 300 GPS 2L; for example, you should reset:
- After you restore data from your desktop computer.
- When your Yakumo delta 300 GPS 2L stops responding; in other words, it appears to be “frozen” or “locked up.”
Follow this procedure to reset your Yakumo delta 300 GPS 2L:
1. Remove the SD/MMC card (if installed).
2. Use the stylus to press the reset button on the side of your Yakumo delta 300 GPS 2L.
Yakumo Delta 300 GPS 2L Hard reset
Restoring Factory Default State
In some cases, you may need to restore your Yakumo delta 300 GPS 2L to the factory default state by clearing the memory (RAM) from your Yakumo delta 300 GPS 2L. For example, you should clear the memory:
- When your Yakumo delta 300 GPS 2L does not respond after being reset.
- When you forget your password.
Clearing the memory means all data you have entered in RAM, including all files, system settings and additional programs you have installed, will be erased.
(Programs installed to ROM at the factory are not affected.)
To ensure the integrity of your data should it be necessary to clear the memory, you’re advised to regularly back up your data.
Do not slide the ON/OFF Switch unless it is necessary.
2. Disconnect all cables, including the AC adapter, from your Yakumo delta 300 GPS 2L.
3. Stop all running programs by tapping Settings - System tab - Memory icon - Running Programs tab - Stop All.
4. Use the stylus to slide the ON/OFF switch to the OFF (up) position.
5. Wait for 1 minute and then slide the switch back to the ON (down) position.
6. Your Yakumo delta 300 GPS 2L will automatically turn on and prompt you to start the setup wizard.
7. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the setup wizard.
8. Reestablish a. partnership with your desktop computer.
9. You may also want to restore data to your Yakumo delta 300 GPS 2L from your most recent backup file.
NOTE: If the battery completely runs out of power and is not charged in time, you will get the same result as you restore the factory default state.