XOLO Q600 hard reset
Entering Recovery menu on XOLO Q600 Using the hardware keys to remove password, PIN or reset the unlock pattern / gesture lock.
- Turn off the phone completely.
- Press and hold both Volume UP + power (+BACK touch key) buttons until the phone turns on.
- When on the screen "No command" will show up press HOME or again the Volume UP and POWER to display the recovery menu
- When Android Recovery menu screen appears release all keys.
- Navigate and highlight "wipe data / factory reset" using the Volume down key and press power.
- Navigate and highlight again to Yes -- delete all user data and press power.
- All data will be lost! Before doing a hard reset backup all important data.
After hard reset is done select Reboot system now. Press power to reboot the phone.
All data will be lost!
Reset & Restore
Go to Settings > Reset and restore > Restore Factory settings: Reset settings to the factory default values and delete all data.
This will erase all the data on your phone's internal storage, including:
- Your account
- System and app data and settings
- Downloaded apps
- Other user data
If the phone has a virtual SD card - not a physical memory card - be sure to switch it to on if you want to delete the data there. Also check the memory card option if you want to delete the memory card content.
On older systems you will find the menu settings very similar
Use XOLO Q600 Backup and reset function
Go to Settings > Backup and reset > Factory data reset: Reset settings to the factory default values and delete all data.
Your device freezes or has fatal errors
If your device freezes or hangs, you may need to close applications or reinsert the battery and
turn on the device to regain functionality. If your device is frozen and unresponsive, press and
hold the Power button for more than 8-10 seconds to reboot.
If this does not solve the problem, perform a factory data reset. On the Applications
screen, tap Settings -> Backup and reset -> Factory data reset -> Reset device -> Erase everything. Before performing the factory data reset, remember to make back-up copies of all important data stored on the device.
XOLO Q600 soft reset / restart
Press and hold for 8-10 seconds to reset the device if it has fatal errors or hang-ups, or freezes. This will restart your XOLO Q600 Android device.