Xiaomi Redmi 1S hard resetIf you are unable to turn on your Xiaomi Redmi 1S phone or you have forgotten your PIN password or unlock pattern, you need to enter Recovery mode and reset your device completly or update its firmware from SD card.
To get into the recovery mode on you Xiaomi Redmi 1S phone device
1. Turn your phone compeletely off.
2. Press and hold both Volume Down and POWER keys together to turn ON your phone.
3. Release POWER key but keep pressing the Volume key.
4. Before recovery menu appears you should see "No command", press POWER key.
5. Andorid Recovery menu should come up.
6. Select and highlight Wipe data / Factory reset using volume down key, and press Vol up to confirm.
7. Highlight Yes - delete all user data using volume down and press Vol up key.
8. All data will be deleted!
9. After it is done select Reboot system now using Volume up
Xiaomi Redmi 1S hard reset from menuBackup & reset You can back up settings and other data associated with one or more of your Google Accounts. If you
need to replace or factory reset your device, you can restore your data for any accounts that were previously backed up.
Touch Settings on the desktop\[Personal] Backup & reset\ [Personal Data] Factory data reset. Turn on the orange switch next to Erase apps, Erased stored content. Confirm Reset phone? by selecting / tapping Erase. All data will be lost! Make sure your battery is fully or 50% charged. Always back up all of your important data BEFORE doing a hard reset or factory reset.