Xiaomi Mi 5s hard reset
If you are unable to turn on your Xiaomi Mi 5s phone or you have forgotten your PIN password or unlock pattern, you need to enter Recovery mode and reset your device completly or update its firmware from SD card.
To get into the recovery mode on you Xiaomi Mi 5s phone device, MIUI 6 pattern lock removal procedure tutorial,
1. Turn your phone compeletely off.
2. Press and hold both Volume up and POWER keys together to turn ON your phone.
3. Release POWER key but keep pressing the Volume key.
4. Select recovery n touch screen.
5. In the next menu select ENGLISH using the volume down key. Press POWER.
6. In MAINMENU Select and highlight Wipe & reset using volume down key, and press power to confirm.
7. Highlight WIPE ALL DATA using volume down and press power.
8. Confirm Wipe all data? Select YES. All data will be deleted!
9. After it is done Data wipe complete! select Reboot system now using Volume up
Xiaomi Mi 5s hard reset from menu
Backup & reset You can back up settings and other data associated with one or more of your Google Accounts. If you
need to replace or factory reset your device, you can restore your data for any accounts that were previously backed up.
Touch Settings on the desktop\[Personal] Backup & reset\ [Personal Data] Factory data reset. Turn on the orange switch next to Erase apps, Erased stored content. Confirm Reset phone? by selecting / tapping Erase. All data will be lost! Make sure your battery is fully or 50% charged. Always back up all of your important data BEFORE doing a hard reset or factory reset.