WayteQ xTAB 70 hard reset
All data will be lost!
1. Turn WayteQ xTAB70qci tablet off.
2. Press the Volume UP and the POWER buttons together for about 5 sec. (tested on X-TAB70QCI)
3. After a few second release keys. You should see a little green droid on the screen.
4. Select Factory reset / wipe data with any Volume button.
5. Press Power for confirm.
6. Select Reeboot now.
Press the Power Button for about 5 seconds and the device will be forced shutdown
WayteQ xTAB 70 resetIf your system does not response, press the Reset key to restart the system. The RESET hole is located on the right side of the device. Use a paper clip or similar tool to press the reset hole/button.
Troubleshooting WayteQ xTab-70
Restore default settings
Android 4.0 RESET
If your Tablet is responding to screen input, then open Settings from the Applications menu. Tap Backup & reset > Factory data reset; click Reset Tablet and then Erase everything to format your phone.
Warning: data of your Google account, your personalized settings, installed applications will be removed from your xTab 70i Tablet, once you execute factory default settings, so please make a careful decision whether to restore default settings. Before restoring default settings, it is suggested to backup data/applications you want.
How to update Wayteq Xtab70w ICS Ice Cream Sandwich firmware v1.2
After firmware update all data will be overwritten and lost.
1. Connect your Tablet PC to the AC power. Charge your battery in the Tablet PC.
2. Download the "WayteQ_xTAB_70w_20120807.zip" (or later) compressed file to your computer. Download from Wayteq's website.
3. Create an empty folder on your computer and extract the downloaded file into that folder.
4. Copy all the extracted files to the root directory of an empty microSD card.
5. Remove safely the microSD card.
6. Turn off your Tablet PC. Make sure that the AC adapter is connected.
Insert the microSD card into the Tablet PC. Do not pull out the memory card during the upgrade process.
7. Press and hold the "Volume Up" button.
8. While you holding down the "volume up" button press and hold the "Power" button and when the Wayteq logo appears, release both keys. After a few seconds the software update will automatically begin. This process can take up to 5-6 minutes. DO NOT touch the tablet device duriong the firmware upgrade process. After installation process the Android operating system main screen (home screen) will appeare.
9. Remove the microSD card.