Vodafone VF696 Alcatel Pixi 3 hard reset using buttons
1. Turn off your phone.
2. Press Volume UP + POWER keys together until the phone turns on.
All of your data will be lost! Back up your data first! Vodacom Smart Grand
Resetting Your VF696 Mobile Phone using menu Vodafone V696 aka Alcatel Pixi3 Alcatel Vod 696 Smart Grand
Restoring Factory Data Vodafone VF696
If you reset your phone to the settings that were configured at the factory, all of your personal data stored on the phone, including information about your Google Account, any other accounts, your system and application settings, and any applications you have downloaded will be erased. Resetting
the phone does not erase any system software updates you have downloaded or any files on your microSD card, such as music clips or photos.
1. On the Settings screen, touch Backup & Reset > Factory data reset.
2. When prompted, touch Reset phone, and then touch Erase everything. The mobile phone resets
the settings to the original factory settings, and then restarts.
Backing Up My Data
You can use your Google account to back up your mobile phone’s settings to Google servers. If you replace your mobile phone, the settings you have backed up will be transferred to the new mobile phone the first time you sign in to your Google account.
1. On the Settings screen, touch Backup & Reset.
2. Select the Back up my data check box.