Vodafone Smart TAB 4 hard reset using buttonsWhen you are unable to power on your tablet, there is a way to perform a factory data reset by using hardware keys.
1. Turn off your phone.
Press the Volume up key and the power key at same time until the screen lights up.
2. Press Volume UP + POWER ON the phone for 10 seconds.
(If that does not work then try the )
Press and hold for 10 seconds the power and the Volume DOWN key.
4. If the Recovery menu comes UP. --->
5. Select Factory reset / wipe data using Volume and power to select.
6. Repeate it with yes --- delete all data.
7. After hard reset is done select reboot system now.
All of your data will be lost! Back up your data first!
Resetting Your Smart tab4 Vodafone Smart tab IV reset
Restoring Factory Data Vodafone
If you reset your phone to the settings that were configured at the factory, all of your personal data stored on the phone, including information about your Google Account, any other accounts, your system and application settings, and any applications you have downloaded will be erased. Resetting
the phone does not erase any system software updates you have downloaded or any files on your microSD card, such as music clips or photos.
1. On the Settings screen, touch Backup & Reset > Factory data reset.
2. When prompted, touch Reset tablet, and then touch Erase everything. The TAB resets
the settings to the original factory settings, and then restarts.
Backing Up My Data
You can use your Google account to back up your mobile phone’s settings to Google servers. If you replace your mobile phone, the settings you have backed up will be transferred to the new mobile phone the first time you sign in to your Google account.
1. On the Settings screen, touch Backup & Reset.
2. Select the Back up my data check box.