Vodafone Smart 4 mini hard reset using buttons
- Turn off your phone.
- Press Volume UP + POWER ON the phone.
- Recovery menu should come UP.
- Select Factory reset / wipe data using Volume keys and power to select.
- Repeate it with yes --- delete all data.
- After hard reset is done select reboot system now.
All of your data will be lost! Back up your data first!
Resetting Your Smart4 Mobile Phone using menu Vodafone 785
Restoring Factory Data Alcatel 785
If you reset your phone to the settings that were configured at the factory, all of your personal data stored on the phone, including information about your Google Account, any other accounts, your system and application settings, and any applications you have downloaded will be erased. Resetting
the phone does not erase any system software updates you have downloaded or any files on your microSD card, such as music clips or photos.
1. On the Settings screen, touch Backup & Reset > Factory data reset.
2. When prompted, touch Reset phone, and then touch Erase everything. The mobile phone resets
the settings to the original factory settings, and then restarts.
Backing Up My Data
You can use your Google account to back up your mobile phone’s settings to Google servers. If you replace your mobile phone, the settings you have backed up will be transferred to the new mobile phone the first time you sign in to your Google account.
1. On the Settings screen, touch Backup & Reset.
2. Select the Back up my data check box.
Alcatel Smart IV mini VF785 Android phone hard reset procedure
Alcatel Smart IV mini V785 symptoms error screen turned off or black screen without any external user interaction or impact. There is nothing on the screen or error message shows up.