Vodafone 895 Smart Prime 6 hard reset using buttons
How to reset your password or unlock pattern on Alcatel V895N
1. Turn off your phone.
2. Press Volume UP + POWER ON the phone.
3. After the phone is booting press again POWER + shortly press Volume UP.
4. Recovery menu should come UP.
5. Select Factory reset / wipe data using Volume and power to select.
6. Repeate it with yes --- delete all data.
7. After hard reset is done select reboot system now.
All of your data will be lost! Back up your data first!
Alcatel 895 Vodafone Smart Prime 6 V895N phone VOD 895
Resetting Your Vodafone Smart Prime 6 Mobile Phone using menu
Restoring Factory Data Vodafone 895 / alcatel 895
If you reset your phone to the settings that were configured at the factory, all of your personal data stored on the phone, including information about your Google Account, any other accounts, your system and application settings, and any applications you have downloaded will be erased. Resetting
the phone does not erase any system software updates you have downloaded or any files on your microSD card, such as music clips or photos.
1. On the Settings screen, touch Backup & Reset > Factory data reset.
2. When prompted, touch Reset phone, and then touch Erase everything. The mobile phone resets
the settings to the original factory settings, and then restarts.
Backing Up My Data on Alcatel VOD 895
You can use your Google account to back up your mobile phone’s settings to Google servers. If you replace your mobile phone, the settings you have backed up will be transferred to the new mobile phone the first time you sign in to your Google account.
1. On the Settings screen, touch Backup & Reset.
2. Select the Back up my data check box.