Vodafone 888N hard reset / Yulong 888N hard reset using buttons
Remove unlock pattern or delete password on your Vodafone 888N phone.
1. Turn off your phone.
2. Press Volume UP + POWER ON the phone.
3. After the phone is booting press again POWER + shortly press Volume UP.
4. Recovery menu should come UP.
5. Select Factory reset / wipe data using Volume and power to select.
6. Repeate it with yes --- delete all data.
7. After hard reset is done select reboot system now.
All of your data will be lost! Back up your data first!
Common problems on your Vodafone 888N phone are:
Common problems on your Vodafone 888N / Coolpad 7576U / Yulong 888N phones are: low sound during incoming call, SIM card cannot be read, Freezing during operation, camera flash not working, phone does not turn on, short stand by time, cannot connect to WIFI, the phone freezing when turning on, charger connection issues, screen does not recognize touch, low sound when outgoing call, not recognize Bluetooth, application error, demo mode application running, white screen, call drop, phone overheat, weak wifi signal, application hangs or exit after open, other issues. If your phone has hardware problem, hard reset will not fix your phone, you have to take your phone to your local repair center to replace the faulty phone parts. If you have software related issues, hard reset is a common way to fix your phone. All your data will be wiped out after a factory reset.
Resetting Your Yulong Smart IV Mobile Phone using menu Yulong Coolpad 7576U
Restoring Factory Data on your Vodafone 888n
If you reset your phone to the settings that were configured at the factory, all of your personal data stored on the phone, including information about your Google Account, any other accounts, your system and application settings, and any applications you have downloaded will be erased. Resetting
the phone does not erase any system software updates you have downloaded or any files on your microSD card, such as music clips or photos.
1. On the Settings screen, touch Backup & Reset > Factory data reset.
2. When prompted, touch Reset phone, and then touch Erase everything. The mobile phone resets
the settings to the original factory settings, and then restarts.
Backing Up My Data
You can use your Google account to back up your mobile phone’s settings to Google servers. If you replace your mobile phone, the settings you have backed up will be transferred to the new mobile phone the first time you sign in to your Google account.
1. On the Settings screen, touch Backup & Reset.
2. Select the Back up my data check box.
Coolpad 7576U hard reset, coolpad, vodafone 888n factory reset tutorial