Vivo X5Max hard reset recovery menu
Unable to access your Vivo X5Max device? Forgot your lock pattern or password?
Try to enter the Android Recovery menu on your device, but please note that not all firmware supports it, and if there is no option to enter this recovery mode to "wipe data" or "Factory reset" your device, you won't be able to enter this menu. If these options will be available in a future ROM / Firmware release than you should try the following method to enter / get in the menu.
- Fully charge the battery.
- Turn ON the device by pressing and holding the VOLUME DOWN key and the Power key together.
- Fastboot Mode - select Recovery mode - use Volume key to highlight and Power to confirm.
- The phone will reboot.
- In the next menu select wipe data and confirm on the next screen also. (or select Yes -- delete user data)
- When Wipe OK & wipe data successful or wipe complete message shows up you are done.
- After hard reset is done, highlight reboot system now and confirm your selection. If the touch screen is not active use power key.
Note! All data will be deleted! Be sure to backup your user data before doing a hard reset.
Resetting Your Vivo X5Max Android tablet from the menu option factory reset
With Clean Boot, you can reset your tablet to its factory defaults. When you reset your phone, the data stored in your tablet may be erased.
1. Tap Application > Settings > Backup & reset.
2. Tap Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything to reset the phone