Soft Reset ViewSonic ViewPad 100
Should your ViewPad 100 fail to respond. it may be restarted without turning off the power.
- Unscrew your stylus then use the reset pointer to press the reset button.
2. The reset button is on the top of your ViewPad 100. See Figure.
Press the reset button to restart your ViewPad 100.
Hard Reset ViewSonic ViewPad 100
A hard reset may be required on rare occasions if your View Pad 100 completely locks up and the soft restart described above does not help.
- Remove the back cover panel using a small Phillips-head screwdriver or the Phillips-head attached to your stylus.
- Push the restart button indicated by the arrow in Figure
- Carefully replace the cover and secure with the small Phillips-head screw.