Videocon A15 hard reset1. Fully charge the battery. Remove the battery and reinsert it.
2. Turn ON the device by pressing and holding the VOLUME DOWN key and the power key together.
3. After Videocon logo appears a triangle with an exclamation mark will be displayed -release all keys-, touch HOME key to display Android system recovery menu.
4. Highlight wipe data/Factory reset using volume down key.
5. Confirm with Menu (lower left touch key). Repeat it with Yes -- delete all user data on the next screen.
6. After hard reset is done, highlight reboot system now and confirm your selection.
Note! All data will be deleted!
Resetting Your Videocon A15 Android Phone using menu option
With Clean Boot, you can reset your phone to its factory defaults. When you reset your phone, the data stored in your phone may be erased.
1. Tap Application Drawer > APPS tab > Settings > Backup & reset.
2. Tap Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything to reset the phone