Verykool S353 Jasper hard reset1. Fully charge the battery. Remove the battery and reinsert it.
2. Turn ON the device by pressing and holding the VOLUME UP key and the power key together.
3. When Android system recovery menu appears, release VOLUME key.
4. Highlight wipe data/Factory reset using volume key.
5. Confirm with Power or Volume UP. Repeat it with Yes -- delete all user data.
6. After hard reset is done, highlight reboot system now and confirm your selection.
Note! All data will be deleted!
Resetting Your Verykool S353 Jasper Android Phone using menu option
With Clean Boot, you can reset your phone to its factory defaults. When you reset your phone, the data stored in your phone may be erased.
1. Tap Application Drawer > APPS tab > Settings > Backup & reset.
2. Tap Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything to reset the phone