Toshiba TG01 hard resetMaster Clear
Master Clear resets all settings on your Toshiba phone to their factory defaults, and deletes all of your data. You should only use this procedure as a last resort. It is recommended that you back up all of your data before using Master Clear. If you are experiencing a problem with an application, it is most likely a result of a conflict between installed programs. We recommend uninstalling the most recently added program first. Also verify that the program is designed to be run on your Toshiba phone by comparing the requirements to the information provided with your phone. To view this information, access About.
To reinitialise your Toshiba phone when it is switched on:1. Access Master Clear.
2. Follow the on-screen instructions to reinitialise your phone. The phone will restart after it has been reinitialised.
To reinitialise your Toshiba phone if there are problems in accessing the Master Clear application:
1. Press and hold the Power key, the Volume Up key and the Camera key until the Master Clear screen is displayed (at least five seconds).
2. Within 60 seconds, press the Volume Down key to select < Yes > for the on-screen confirmation, then press the Camera key.
3. Press the Volume Down key to select < Yes > for the on-screen final confirmation, then press the Camera key. The phone will restart after it has been reinitialised.
Restarting your Toshiba TG01 phoneIf you have any problems, such as the phone freezing, restart the phone.
To restart your Toshiba TG01 windows phone:
1. Press and hold the Power key.
2. Tap Power Off to confirm powering off the phone.
3. Wait a few seconds, then press and hold the Power key for approximately two seconds to switch the phone on.
IMPORTANT: If you restart your Toshiba phone, data that you have not saved will be lost.
If you still have problems after restarting your phone, you can reset the phone. Resetting your Toshiba phone causes it to restart and adjusts memory allocation. Your phone will return to the same status as the last time you used it, though unsaved data may be lost.
To reset your Toshiba phone: Using the stylus, press and hold the Reset button. The phone will switch on after resetting.
IMPORTANT: If you reset your Toshiba phone, data that you have not saved may be lost.
TIP: You can also reset your Toshiba TG01 phone by pressing the Power key for approximately 15 seconds. If, after you have reset your Toshiba phone, there is still a problem:
1. Remove the battery
Reinitialising your Toshiba phone For details of reinitialising your Toshiba phone, see Master Clear in Settings. We recommend that you back up all of your data before reinitialising your Toshiba phone.
IMPORTANT: It is recommended that you frequently back up the data on your Toshiba phone.