Toshiba Portégé G900 soft resetRestarting your Toshiba phone
If you have any problems, such as the phone freezing, press and hold the Power key.
Resetting your Toshiba phone
If, after you have restarted your Toshiba phone, there is still a problem, or if you are having difficulty
restarting the phone, press the Reset button.
If the problem still remains:
1. Remove the battery .
2. Re-insert the battery and turn your Toshiba phone on.
IMPORTANT: If you restart your Toshiba phone while a program is running, data that you have not saved will be lost.
IMPORTANT: If you reset your Toshiba phone, there is a possibility that saved and unsaved data will be lost.
Toshiba Portégé G900 hard resetMaster Clear
To reinitialise your Toshiba phone:
1. From the Today screen, tap Start > Settings.
2. Tap the System tab.
3. Tap Master Clear.
4. Enter the confirmation code in the Code: field.
5. Tap the Reset button to reinitialise your phone.
6. Your phone will restart after it has been reset.
WARNING: After resetting, your Toshiba phone will be restored to its default factory settings. All the user data and programs on
your Toshiba phone will be formatted.
IMPORTANT: It is recommended that you frequently back up all of your data on your Toshiba phone.
Toshiba G900 hard reset using Key combo1. Power off G900
2. Open the slider, press and hold the green function key (bottom left), press and hold the BS/Del key (top right), now press the power key till the led comes on, then let go of all the keys.