T-mobile Prism hard reset1. Turn your phone off.
2. Press Volume UP + POWER key together until you see Android recovery menu after T-mobile logo screen.
3. Press the Volume Down key to go to Wipe data/Factory Reset.
4. Press the Power key to select.
5. Press the Volume Down key to go to Yes -- delete all user data.
6. Press the Power key.
7. After reset press the Volume Down key to go to reboot system now, press power to restart your phone.
Note! All of your data will be deleted! Backup all important data before you hard reset your phone!
T-mobile Prism factory reset from menuFrom any Home screen, tap the Menu key.
Tap Factory data reset.
Tap to check Erase SD card.
Tap Reset phone.
Tap Erase everything.
T-mobile Prism safe mode1. Turn your phone off.
2. Press MENU key + POWER ON the phone.
3. Keep pressing menu until lock screen.
In safe mode on the lower left of the screen you will see "safe mode".
To turn on your phone in normal mode, just reboot the device or remove and reinsert the battery.