- by Hard Reset
Before you buy a new cell phone or new tablet, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery, backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card. It is impossible to recover your data after doing a hard reset, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without insurance, if your cell phone lost, damaged or stolen at least your invaluable data is backed up in a safe place.
T-mobile Move hard reset using hardware buttonsFactory data reset
Erase all of your personal data from internal phone storage, including information about your Google Account, any other accounts, your system and application settings, and any downloaded applications. Resetting the phone does not erase any
system software updates you’ve downloaded or any files on your microSD card, such as music or photos. If you reset the phone in this way, you’re prompted to re-enter the same kind of information as when you first started Android.
When you are unable to power on your phone, there is another way to perform a factory data reset by using hardware keys.
▪ Make sure your phone has been powered off.
▪ Hold down Volume up key and press Power key at same time until the screen
▪ Press Home Key to access Android System Recovery screen.
▪ Press Volume up\down key to locate wipe data/factory reset, then press Menu key to access factory data reset menu.
▪ Select Yes-delete all user data, then press Menu key to confirm wiping data from the phone.
▪ When finished, select reboot system now, then press Menu key to restart your phone.