T-mobile Move hard reset using hardware buttonsAlcatel MOVE (T-mobile) Factory data reset
Erase all of your personal data from internal phone storage, including information about your Google Account, any other accounts, your system and application settings, and any downloaded applications. Resetting the phone does not erase any
system software updates you’ve downloaded or any files on your microSD card, such as music or photos. If you reset the phone in this way, you’re prompted to re-enter the same kind of information as when you first started Android.
When you are unable to power on your phone, there is another way to perform a factory data reset by using hardware keys.
Turn off the phone. Hold down Volume up key and press Power key at same time until the screen lights up. It is possible, that that is it. After the phone reboots it will revert back to factory state and then you have to setup again your phone.
▪ Make sure your phone has been powered off.
▪ Hold down Volume up key and press Power key at same time until the screen lights up.
▪ Press Home Key to access Android System Recovery screen.
▪ Press Volume up\down key to locate wipe data/factory reset, then press Menu key to access factory data reset menu.
▪ Select Yes-delete all user data, then press Menu key to confirm wiping data from the phone.
▪ When finished, select reboot system now, then press Menu key to restart your phone.