Swees x506-3G hard reset
1. Fully charge the battery.
2. Turn ON the device by pressing and holding the VOLUME UP key and the power key together. OR simply TURN ON the device and when the screen shows the start up image press Volume UP until the robot displayed.
3. When Android system recovery menu appears, release VOLUME key.
4. Highlight wipe data/Factory reset using volume down key.
5. Confirm with Volume UP or Cancel using BACK key.
6. Select with Vol - Yes -- delete all data and confirm using Volume up key.
7. After hard reset is done, highlight reboot system now and confirm your selection.
Note! All data will be deleted!
Be sure to backup your user data before doing a hard reset.
Resetting Your Swees x506-3G Android Phone using menu option / Alps X506-3G reset
With Clean Boot, you can reset your phone to its factory defaults. When you reset your phone, the data stored in your phone may be erased.
1. Tap Application Drawer > APPS tab > Settings > Backup & reset.
2. Tap Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything to reset the phone
Reset GSwees x506 using firmware update / ROM upgrade Pin unlock password SP flashtool
reset Swees x506-3G mtk6572
GSwees x506 safe mode
- Turn on the phone.
- when the start up screen shows up press Volume DOWN key.