SE P800 hard reset P800 master reset
jog dial up * jog dial down jog dial down * jog dial down * when the flip closed, then choose option 5
P800 reset code 0000
P800 Master reset
Use Master reset to reset your P800. Note All user data, as well as pre-installed media files and application data files (including, for example, wallpaper pictures, ring signals and pictures), will be deleted and settings will be set to the state they were, after you selected language. The selected local language will be restored. If you have backed up your user data, you can restore it from the backup. You can restore media files and application data files from the Multimedia for P800 CD, or from the web.
If you want to keep installed applications clear the Delete user installed applications check box.
In case of a system failure, your P800 will flash an animated warning. To recover, please restart the P800 like this:
1. Press and hold the On/Off button or least 10 seconds to turn the P800 off.
2. Restart as normal: Press the On/Off button to turn on your P800.
If your phone has frozen take out battery and reinsert it.
Insertion and removal
To insert the battery
1. Ensure that the flip is closed.
2. Place the battery in the battery compartment and close the lid.
To remove the battery
1. Ensure that your P800 is turned off.
Note It is important that you always turn off your P800 before removing the battely. Failure to do so can result in loss of information.
2. Remove the battery lid by pulling down the release catch below the CommuniCam.
3. Use your fingernail at the lower left-hand edge of the battery to gently lift the lower edge of the battery outwards.
4. Take out the battery.
5. Reinsert it.
If nothing works: As last resort do a Sony Ericsson phone repaire with PC Suite. Use this method to hard reset AFTER INSTALLATION----> TOOLS > PHONE REPAIR