Performing a Master Reset restores (default pin number : 0000) the
settings (e.g.: Audio, Display, Language, Date & Time, Bluetooth Settings)
stored in the handset memory to default values.
1. In Idle mode, tap the Menu icon , Drag toward the left, tap Settings icon then select Security > Master Reset.
2. “All setting reset to factory defaults continue?“ will appear.
Tap Yes or No.
Default password: 0000
Performing a Master Clear deletes downloaded/user created contents
(e.g.: images, videos) from your device and the External Memory card.
- Deletes all downloaded/user created Images, Videos & Sounds from the
- Restores Personal Information stored in the handset memory (e.g.: address
book, messages, tasks, alarm, Scheduler) to default values.
- Restores the settings stored in the handset memory to default values.
• Memory Card: Deletes all contents from the External Memory Card.
1. In Idle mode, tap the Menu icon , Drag toward the left, tap
Settings icon then select Security > Master Clear.
2. “All settings reset to factory defaults and all user data (including SD
card) will be deleted. Continue?“ will appear. Tap Yes or No.