Samsung T929 Memoir hard reset
Samsung T929 Master resetFrom this menu you can reset your phone and sound settings to the factory default settings.
1. From Idle mode, touch Menu ➔ Settings ➔ Reset settings.
2. Touch Master reset, enter your password, then select Yes to confirm.
The phone resets to the factory default settings automatically and when finished displays the Main menu.
Use this method to hard reset your Samsung T929 Memoir phone: Enter *2767*3855#. Warning! All your data including contacts, messages etc. will be lost! Copy all your necessary data/Contacts/Messages etc. to SIM or make backup to your PC before full reset! Take out SIM card before full reset.Clear phone memory
From this menu you can clear the memory for Files, Messages, Phonebook entries, Calendar entries, Tasks, or
Memo. You can all select All to clear everything listed.
From this menu you can reset your phone and sound settings to the default settings.
1. Touch one of the applications to clear, or touch All to clear all the memory settings.
2. Touch Clear.
3. Enter you password in the Password field and touch Confirm.
4. At the Clear? prompt, touch Yes to confirm your action.
1. From Idle mode, touch Menu ➔ Settings ➔Reset settings ➔Reset settings.
2. Touch the check box next to each of the following that you want to reset
• All: Phone, Display, and Sound settings are returned to default values.
• Sound profiles: only sound settings are returned to default values.
• Display settings: only display settings are returned to default values.
• Phone settings: only phone settings are returned to default values.
3. Touch Reset.
T929 Software Update
The Software Update feature enables you to use your phone to connect to the network and upload any new phone
software directly to your phone.
1. From Idle mode, touch Menu ➔ Settings ➔ Software Update.
The phone updates with the latest software (if available).
If your phone frozen take out battery, then reinsert it and switch on the phone.
If you know the hard reset using buttons / keys, pls leave a comment. All comments are welcome! :)