Samsung T239 hard resetReset
From this menu you can reset your phone and sound settings to the default settings.
The following options are available:
• All: Phone, Display, and Sound are returned to default values.
• Sound settings: only sound settings are returned to default values.
• Display settings: only display settings are returned to default values.
• Phone settings: only phone settings are returned to default values.
To reset your settings:
1. From Idle mode, touch Menu ➔ Settings ➔Phone settings ➔ Security ➔ Reset. Your options display.
2. Press the Check soft key to select settings to reset.
3. When you have made your selection, press the Reset soft key.
Use this method to hard reset your Samsung T239 phone: Enter *2767*3855#. Warning! All your data including contacts, messages etc. will be lost! Copy all your necessary data/Contacts/Messages etc. to SIM or make backup to your PC before full reset! Take out SIM card before full reset.
If you know the hard reset using buttons / keys, pls leave a comment. All comments are welcome! :)