hard reset Samsung EPIC 4G D700 using hard buttons1. Power off the handset.
2. Hold the Vol Down + Camera Button + Power Key until the Samsung system recovery screen appears.
3. Using the Volume Keys to scroll to “wipe data/factory reset”
4. Press the Home Key to select.
5. Device will display yellow text with a warning of the reset that will take place. Press the volume UP key to continue. (Press volume DOWN key to exit, cancel epic 4g hard reset)
6. After the software wipe, use the Home Key and select reboot system now. The phone will power cycle and come back to normal.
Resetting Your DeviceResetting the device restores all the factory defaults, including the ringer types and display settings. All data,
including downloaded applications are deleted.
1. Press > and tap > Privacy > Factory data reset. (You will see a disclaimer.)
2. Read the disclaimer and tap Reset phone.
3. If you are certain that you would like to restore all factory settings, tap Erase everything.
Use this method to hard reset your Samsung D700phone: Enter *2767*3855#. Warning! All your data including contacts, messages etc. will be lost! Copy all your necessary data/Contacts/Messages etc. to SIM or make backup to your PC before full reset! Take out SIM card before full reset.
If you know the hard reset using buttons / keys, pls leave a comment. All comments are welcome! :)