Samsung GT-S7710 Galaxy Xcover 2 hard reset
learn how to remove password or unlock pattern on your Galaxy Xcover 2 phone
- Power off phone.
- Press volume up + home + power key same time.
- As screen shows samsung logo and blink 1 time - after about 8 sec. - release power key only.
- In recovery menu highlight with volume button and select wipe data / factory reset option.
- Select "yes -- delete all user data".
- After that choose reboot system now, then you are done. All data will be lost! Back up all data before hard reset.
Use this method to hard reset your Samsung S7710 Galaxy Xcover2: Enter *2767*3855#. Warning! All your data including contacts, messages etc. will be lost! Copy all your necessary data/Contacts/Messages etc. to SIM or make backup to your PC before full reset! Take out SIM card before full reset.