Samsung Mesmerize i500 Android hard reset
1. Turn the phone off. If the i500 frozen, take out the battery and reinsert it.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down + VOLUME UP + Power buttons.
3. Release the Power button at SAMSUNG logo but keep pressing both VOLUME UP/DOWN.
4. Select Clear Storage using the VOLUME DOWN button.
5. Press the Power or HOME button to confirm hard reset.
All data will be deleted!
Select VOL UP or
6. Select RESTART with VOLUME UP/DOWN, then HOME to Samsung i500.
Factory data reset
Use Factory data reset to return your phone to its factory defaults. This setting erases all data from your phone, including
your Google or other email account settings, system and application data and settings, and downloaded applications. It
will not erase current system software and bundled applications, or files stored on an optional installed memory card, such as
music or photos.
1. From the Home screen, touch Menu ➔ Settings ➔ Privacy.
2. Touch Factory data reset, then follow the prompts to perform the reset.
Use this method to hard reset your Samsung Mesmerize i500 Android phone: Enter *2767*3855#. Warning! All your data including contacts, messages etc. will be lost! Copy all your necessary data/Contacts/Messages etc. to SIM or make backup to your PC before full reset! Take out SIM card before full reset.You can restart your phone if it's frozen. Take out battery then reinsert it.
All comments are welcome! :)