Samsung i620 hard reset
Resetting your device
You can reset your device’s settings and clear all added data from memory.
Resetting the device
1. On the Home screen, press the Start soft key.
2. Select Settings → More... → Security → More... → Reset.
3. Enter the reset password and press the Done soft key.
The default password is “1234.”
4. Press the Yes soft key to confirm the reset.
5. Press the Yes soft key to confirm deleting DRM files.
The device resets and reboots itself.
Use this method to hard reset your Samsung i620 phone: Enter *2767*3855#. Warning! All your data including contacts, messages etc. will be lost! Copy all your necessary data/Contacts/Messages etc. to SIM or make backup to your PC before full reset! Take out SIM card before full reset.
If you know the hard reset using buttons / keys, pls leave a comment. All comments are welcome! :)