- by Hard Reset
Samsung i617 BlackJack II hard reset
Press and hold the up navigation key and then press the power button, choose 1 then y.
The SGH-I617 2nd method to reset the handset's factory settings, through the phone menus.
To reset the handset's factory settings, via menus, follow the steps below:
WARNING: This Reset will Delete ALL added Data from the Handsets Memory
1. While in standby mode, press the left soft key for Start
2. Select Settings
3. Select More (G) to display more settings
4. Select Security (B)
5. Select More (G) to display more security settings
6. Select Reset (B) then press the left soft key for OK at the Alert prompt
7. With Device highlighted, press the left soft key for Yes to confirm the Device Reset
Use this method to hard reset your Samsung SGH-i617 BlackJack II phone: Enter *2767*3855#. Warning! All your data including contacts, messages etc. will be lost! Copy all your necessary data/Contacts/Messages etc. to SIM or make backup to your PC before full reset! Take out SIM card before full reset.
All comments are welcome! :)