Samsung i500 hard reset
1. Turn the phone off. If the i500 frozen, take out the battery and reinsert it.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down + VOLUME UP + Power buttons.
3. Release the Power button at SAMSUNG logo but keep pressing both VOLUME UP/DOWN.
4. Select Clear Storage using the VOLUME DOWN button.
5. Press the Power or HOME button to confirm hard reset.
Select VOL UP or
6. Select RESTART with VOLUME UP/DOWN, then HOME to Samsung i500.
Use this method to hard reset your Samsung i500 phone: Enter *2767*3855#. Warning! All your data including contacts, messages etc. will be lost! Copy all your necessary data/Contacts/Messages etc. to SIM or make backup to your PC before full reset! Take out SIM card before full reset.
All comments are welcome! :)