Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus hard reset
There are many ways to reset your Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus GT-S7580 Andorid device.
One of these is to Enter the Android Recovery menu and select the wipe data / factory reset option.
You can enter the recovery menu by pressing these 3 buttons at the same time on your phone.
1. Turn off Galaxy trend plus. Be sure your battery is charged enough.
2. Turn ON the phone by pressing the HOME + Volume UP and the POWER key at the same time for about 10 seconds.
3. The Android Recovery menu will be displayed.
4. Highlight and select - using the Volume down key - Wipe data / Factory reset.
5. Go to next by pressing the power key.
6. Select again Yes -- delete all user data and press power.
7. All your data will be removed. Be sure to backup your data before doing a hard reset.
8. After everything is wiped out select reboot system now - using the power key to reboot the phone.
Another way is to reset the device when you enter a reset code on the dial screen.
Use this method to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus GT-S7580 phone: Enter *2767*3855#. Warning! All your data including contacts, messages etc. will be lost! Copy all your necessary data/Contacts/Messages etc. to SIM or make backup to your PC before full reset! Take out SIM card before factory reset.
Resetting Your Galaxy trend plus Phone / reboot the phone
Press and hold for 8-10 seconds to reset the device if it has fatal errors or hang-ups, or freezes.
Your device freezes or has fatal errors
If your device freezes or hangs, you may need to close applications or reinsert the battery and turn on the device to regain functionality. If your device is frozen and unresponsive, press and hold the Power button for 8-10 seconds to reboot.
If this does not solve the problem, perform a factory data reset. On the Applications screen, tap Settings → Backup and reset → Factory data reset → Reset device → Erase everything. Before performing the factory data reset, remember to make back-up copies of all important data stored on the device