Samsung Galaxy S5 hard reset / Galaxy S5 password reset
How to remove forgotten password on your Samsung S5 phone. If you are unable to get access to your Samsung Galaxy S 5 device, you have to perform a factory reset / hard reset using the following procedure.
1. Turn off your Samsung Galaxy S5 Andorid phone and make sure you have charged the battery at least 50%.
2. Press and hold Volume up, Home and Power keys until the Samsung logo appears on the screen.
3. When the Andorid system Recovery menu appears on the screen release all keys.
4. Using the Volume DOWN key highlight the Wipe data/Factory reset option and select it by pressing the Power key.
5. Scroll down again (using Vol down) to Yes -- delete all user data and press Power. All your data will be lost!
6. After all is done select Reboot system now press the power key and the phone will reboots.
7. Setup and customize your phone or power off if you are plannig to sell it.
If it is not working, charge your battery fully before doing a hard reset!
Another method to reset your Samsung Galaxy S5 phone if you can use the dialer key in the following: *2767*3855# All data will be lost!
or Reset your Samsung S5 from the menu
If your phone is responding to screen input, then open Settings from the Applications menu. Tap Backup & reset > Factory data reset, click Reset phone and then Erase everything to format your phone.
Reset sgs5, unlock password Samsung Galaxy S5, unlock sgs5, sm-G900F, galaxy s 5, galaxy s5 password reset