Samsung SGH-i757 Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD LTE hard reset
All data will be lost!
1. Turn the phone off
2. Press and hold VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN
3. Press Power until the phone vibrate
4. Wait until you see the Android logo then release all the buttons.
5. Select Wipe data/Factory reset with VOLUME DOWN, press Home under the screen
6. Select YES with VOLUME DOWN and then press Home
7. After format, press Home again to reboot phone.
Reset the Galaxy Skyrocket HD LTE i757M device: press and hold the Power/Reset/Lock key for 10-15 seconds.
Reset you Skyrocket HD LTE Your device freezes or has fatal errors
If your device freezes or hangs, you may need to close programs or reset the device to regain functionality. If your
device is frozen and unresponsive, press and hold the Power key for 10-15 seconds. The device will reboot automatically.
If this does not solve the problem, perform a factory data reset. In Idle mode, open the application list and select
Settings → Privacy → Factory data reset → Reset phone → Erase everything.
Select Settings > Privacy > Factory data reset: Reset your settings to the factory default values and delete all your data.
Press Application button, then Settings > Reset settings: Reset your settings to the factory default values.
While using your device, be sure to back up important data. When disposing of your device, back up all data and then reset your device
to prevent misuse of your personal information.
Use this method to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy S2 HD LTE : Enter *2767*3855#. Warning! All your data including contacts, messages etc. will be lost! Copy all your necessary data/Contacts/Messages etc. to SIM or make backup to your PC before full reset! Take out SIM card before full reset.
Samsung SGH-i757 Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD LTE Android System Recovery
Android System Recovery is used to restore the phone’s system software to the original as-shipped state and delete all user data. It is also used to update the system software. Under normal operating conditions you should never need to perform a system recovery.
Note: If you entered this menu by mistake, use the Volume Up/Down keys to select reboot system now, then press the Power key. Your phone will then continue to boot up.
To enter the Android System Recovery mode, follow these steps:
1. With the phone turned off, press the Power key and Volume Up/Down keys at the same time until the phone switches on.
2. Once the Samsung logo appears, release the Power key while continuing to press the Volume Up/Down keys.
3. Continue to press the Volume Up/Down keys for at least 8 seconds, until Recovery mode is launched and the Android System Recovery screen is displayed.
4. Release the Volume Up/Down keys.
5. The following options are available:
• reboot system now: this option turns on your phone.
• apply update from sdcard: this option allows you to apply updates from your memory card to your phone.
• wipe data/factory reset: deletes all data from the phone except pictures and videos.
• wipe cache partition: allows you to delete all cache data such as log files.
6. Use the Volume Up/Down keys to scroll up or down, then press HOME to make a selection.
Samsung SGH-i757 Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD LTE Safe Mode
You can boot your phone into Safe Mode if you wish to
troubleshoot whether or not added applications are causing
problems with the device. Safe mode will only load basic system
1. Make sure your phone is turned off.
2. Press and hold the power key to boot up your device.
3. After the start-up animation begins to display, rapidly tap the MENU key until the Lock screen displays.
When the Lock screen is displayed, Safe mode is displayed in the lower left corner of the screen.