Samsung Galaxy Express force reset
If your device is frozen and unresponsive, press and hold the Power/Lock Key for 8 to 10 seconds.
How to reset Samsung Galaxy Express I437 I437p Android hard reset
Using the phone's key to remove unlock pattern or wipe data completely.
- Turn off the phone.
- Press and hold Middle HOME + Volume UP + POWER key together to turn on the phone.
- When the recovery menu appears, highlight wipe data / Factory reset using Volume key.
- Press power key to confirm.
- Repeat the steps on the next screen chooose Yes -- delete all user data.
- Wait until the menu appears again on the screen and choose reboot system.
Samsung Galaxy Express Factory Reset from menu
From the home screen, press the Menu key.
Scroll to Back up and reset, tap it.
Tap Factory data reset.
Tap Reset device.
Use this method to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy Express I437 I437p i8730 Android phone: Enter *2767*3855#. Warning! All your data including contacts, messages etc. will be lost! Copy all your necessary data/Contacts/Messages etc. to SIM or make backup to your PC before full reset! Take out SIM card before full reset.
Performing a Factory data reset will erase all data from your phone and internal SD card, including your Google account, system and application data and
settings, and downloaded applications. It will not erase current system software, bundled applications, and external SD card files such as music and photos.
Reset GT-i8730, reset Samsung Galaxy Express, reset I437 I437p, reset i8730