Samsung Galaxy Appeal I827 hard resetSamsung i827 Appeal Android System Recovery Password reset
Note: If you entered this menu by mistake, use the Volume Up/Down keys to select reboot system now, then press the Power key. Your phone will then continue to boot up.
To enter the Android System Recovery mode, follow these steps:
1. With the phone turned off, slide the keypad open.
2. Press the Power key and T key at the same time.
3. When you feel a vibration from the phone, release the Power key but continue to hold the T key.
4. When the recovery screen is displayed, release the T key.
5. The following options are available:
• reboot system now: this option turns on your phone.
• apply update from sdcard: this option allows you to apply updates from your memory card to your phone.
• Select this -> wipe data/factory reset: deletes all data from the phone except pictures and videos.
• wipe cache partition: allows you to delete all cache data such as log files.
• test redbend fota: used for development purposes only.
6. Use the Volume Up/Down keys to scroll up or down, then press HOME key to make a selection.
Samsung Appeal Safe ModeYou can boot your Samsung Galaxy Appeal SGH-I827 (ATT) phone into Safe Mode if you wish to
troubleshoot whether or not added applications are causing
problems with the device. Safe mode will only load basic system
1. Make sure your phone is turned off.
2. Press and hold the power key to boot up your device.
3. After the start-up animation begins to display, rapidly tap the Menu key until the Lock screen displays.
When the Lock screen is displayed, Safe mode is displayed
in the lower left corner of the screen.
Reset you Samsung Galaxy Appeal I827 Your device freezes or has fatal errors
If your device freezes or hangs, you may need to close programs or reset the device to regain functionality. If your
device is frozen and unresponsive, press and hold the Power key for 10-15 seconds. The device will reboot automatically.
If this does not solve the problem, perform a factory data reset. In Idle mode, open the application list and select
Settings → Privacy → Factory data reset → Reset phone → Erase everything.
Select Settings > Privacy > Factory data reset: Reset your settings to the factory default values and delete all your data.
Press Application button, then Settings > Reset settings: Reset your settings to the factory default values.
While using your device, be sure to back up important data. When disposing of your device, back up all data and then reset your device
to prevent misuse of your personal information.
Use this method to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy Appeal I827: Enter *2767*3855#. Warning! All your data including contacts, messages etc. will be lost! Copy all your necessary data/Contacts/Messages etc. to SIM or make backup to your PC before full reset! Take out SIM card before full reset.
Before you buy a new cell phone or new tablet, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery, backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card before factory reset. It is impossible to recover your data after doing a hard reset, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without insurance, if your cell phone lost, damaged or stolen at least your invaluable data is backed up in a safe place. If you are about to sell your phone and you want to wipe your personal data, or if your phone affected with virus you have to do a hard reset. In some cases, you can delete the forgotten password or lock pattern from your device as well. All information is for devices with stock based ROMs. If you are using rooted device, always back up your EFS folder first, containing your IMEI info, etc.!