by Hard Reset
Samsung Ace Plus S7500 hard reset key combo
The phone must be turned off.
Back UP all of your Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 data first!
+ +both Volume
|1. Turn off your phone.
2. Press and hold both Volume + HOME + POWER/LOCK buttons together.
3. Wait until Android Recovery menu comes up.
4. Using the volume down key highlight Wipe data / Factory reset and press the HOME key to select.
5. Go down to Yes -- delete all user data using volume key again and confirm with the HOME key.
6. All data will be deleted including your password or unlock pattern!
Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 soft reset
To soft reset your Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 android phone simply take out the battery and reinsert it.
In dial pad screen: key in *2767*3855#
This reset code will delete all settings and data from your phone. Back up all contact messages first! Take out SIM card before factory reset.
Before you buy a new cell phone or new tablet, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery, backup your important data if possible and in most cases take out SIM and SD card before factory reset. It is impossible to recover your data after doing a hard reset, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on an external device, hard drive, raid system or media. With or without insurance, if your cell phone lost, damaged or stolen at least your invaluable data is backed up in a safe place. If you are about to sell your phone and you want to wipe your personal data, or if your phone affected with virus you have to do a hard reset. In some cases, you can delete the forgotten password or lock pattern from your device as well. All information is for devices with stock based ROMs. If you are using rooted device, always back up your EFS folder first, containing your IMEI info, etc.!