Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos S6802 hard reset
Press VOLUME DOWN + HOME + POWER
Enter the Android Recovery menu and select the wipe data / factory reset option.
You can enter the recovery menu by pressing these 3 buttons at the same time on your phone.
1. Turn off Galaxy duos. Be sure your battery is charged enough.
2. Turn ON the phone by pressing the HOME + Volume UP (if not working try VOL down instead) and the POWER key at the same time.
3. The Android Recovery menu will be displayed.
4. Highlight and select - using the Volume down key - Wipe data / Factory reset.
5. Go to next by pressing the power key.
6. Select again Yes -- delete all user data and press power.
7. All your data will be removed. Be sure to backup your data before doing a hard reset.
8. After everything is wiped out select reboot system now - using the power key to reboot the phone.
Reset you Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos S6802 Your device freezes or has fatal errors
If your device freezes or hangs, you may need to close programs or reset the device to regain functionality. If your
device is frozen and unresponsive, press and hold the Power key for 8-10 seconds. The device will reboot automatically.
If this does not solve the problem, perform a factory data reset. In Idle mode, open the application list and select
Settings → Privacy → Factory data reset → Reset phone → Erase everything.
Andorid 4.0 or newer ICS
Select Settings → Back up and reset→ Factory data reset → Reset device→ Delete all.
Select Settings > Privacy > Factory data reset: Reset your settings to the factory default values and delete all your data.
Press Application button, then Settings > Reset settings: Reset your settings to the factory default values.
While using your device, be sure to back up important data. When disposing of your device, back up all data and then reset your device
to prevent misuse of your personal information.
Use this method to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos S6802: Enter *2767*3855#. Warning! All your data including contacts, messages etc. will be lost! Copy all your necessary data/Contacts/Messages etc. to SIM or make backup to your PC before full reset! Take out SIM card before full reset.